The scholarship deadline is 16 Sep 2020. The X LinkedIn International award from Swinburne University in Australia is open to foreign students. The scholarship requires undergraduate, graduate program(s) in the fields of engineering, architecture, film making, computer science, music, information technology taught at Swinburne University of Technology.
The X LinkedIn International award from Swinburne University in Australia is available at Swinburne University of Technology for completing undergraduate, graduate-level programs.
Under this scholarship program, the following subject is available for review.
- Film production
- Information Technology
- Management Science
Nationalities qualified to participate:
Students of any nationality can apply, excluding Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of the scholarship:
This program would include all students entitled to:
- LinkedIn Learning exclusively available for the length of your studies.
- 30 percent discount on any units completed online prior to arrival in Australia.
Criteria for Eligibility:
The candidates must meet any of the following requirements to be eligible:
- Applicants must be international offshore students who will pursue their Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate studies online in their home country between June and Dec 2020.
- Applicants must be a foreign offshore student applying for a Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course outside Australia or New Zealand and starting from June to Dec 2020 via the online delivery mode in your home country.
- If the situation changes, you will prepare to start or finish your course online, from your home country, to fly to campus.
- Does not fly to Australia due to COVID-19 fly limitations for on-campus studies.
Procedure to apply:
Students must enroll in an accepted university course, and you will receive an email from the university after being enrolled.