Metropolitan State University Non-Resident Tuition support, 2020-21 is open to foreign students. The scholarship requires program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at Metropolitan State University. The scholarship deadline is 01 Dec 2020.
Metropolitan State University Non-Resident Funds 2020-21 are eligible to pursue graduate programs at.
Within this scholarship program, the following subject is available for review.
- All Subjects
Nationalities qualified to participate:
The program of the scholarship is open to International Students.
Benefits of the scholarship:
Metropolitan State University will charge tuition fees for the productive foreign students
Criteria for Eligibility:
The candidates must meet any of the following requirements to be eligible:
- Applicants must be accepted as students looking for a degree
- They hold legal status as foreign students
- Applicants must be accredited as full-time students while applying and during the program duration (minimum 12 undergraduate credits and eight graduate student credits);
- Providing proof of international university health insurance coverage for students;
- Grades I, W or F / NC do not refer to credit criteria. A student may not enroll as a pass/failure per semester in more than one course.
- Keep your new resident address in file with the Metropolitan State Registry and International Student Services Branch.
- Complete 2 cultural events or engage in voluntary community service programs each semester. They will have to fill in and apply a Cultural Event / Volunteer Form. The Coordinator of International Student Services has to pre-approve the community service / cultural practice.
Procedure to apply:
Candidates are expected to take admission to any degree program at university to be eligible for the award. They can apply for the application form after being enrolled, and send it to the International Services Office.