MacEwan University Canada Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21 is open to foreign students. The scholarship makes undergraduate programs for all subjects taught at MacEwan University. The scholarship deadline is 01 Oct 2020.
University of MacEwan Canada-Provost ‘s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21 is eligible for completing undergraduate programs at.
Under this scholarship program, the following subject is available for review.
- All Topics
Nationalities qualified to vote:
Eligible for this Scholarship The program is foreign applicants.
Benefits of the scholarship:
The award is distributed the following way:
- 95-100 percent – presidential bursary – $12,000
- 90-94.99 percent – Provost’s grant – $10,000
- Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000 – 85-89.99 percent
- Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000 – 80-84.99 percent
Criteria for Eligibility:
The candidates must meet any of the following requirements to be eligible:
- Must be enrolled in a degree program at MacEwan University at least 12 credits per term in each of the fall and winter season terms of the upcoming academic year.
- The foreign student must be accepted to the Autumn term.
- Should have a high school ranking in the 90-94,99 percent range of courses used for entry to a program.
If your program has additional criteria for entry, it’s important to meet those requirements as soon as possible after you apply.
Those requirements may include:
- Offering proof of English proficiency
- Other program-specific conditions for acceptance set out in the admission requirements.
Procedure to apply:
- You don’t have to submit an application. If you have successfully applied to the university for an eligible course, then you will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Add pre-qualification degree, copies of college
records and distinctions, English language proficiency certificates, statements, passport copies.