Strathclyde University COVID-19 Hardship Fund is open to Foreign Students, UK and EU Students, EEA (European Economic Area Students) RUK. The scholarship requires candidates from Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research program(s) in the area of teaching at Strathclyde University. The scholarship deadline is 30 Sep 2020.
This fund was set up to help the students meet critical needs during the Covid-19 pandemic response. This is open to student applicants at all levels of study: undergraduates, postgraduate teachers, and students of science.
The Strathclyde University Covid-19 Hardship Fund is available at the University of Strathclyde to pursue degree programs.
Within this scholarship program, the following subject is available for review.
Nationalities qualified to vote:
UK, EU, EEA, Au and Canada, RUK, World
Benefits of the scholarship:
During the pandemic, the students would be provided with the cost of living. This reward is short-term.
Criteria for Eligibility:
University Enrolled Students (including Academic and Voluntary Suspension students) are entitled to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- Dropped into financial hardship or expected financial hardship associated with the present Covid-19 pandemic;
- Other funds are not available to meet, or inadequate to meet, their basic needs;
- To meet extraordinary needs an award is necessary.
Students who are deemed “Registered to Register” can also obtain awards on an exemplary basis.
Procedure to apply:
You will fill in a Financial Support Funds application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are handled at the earliest opportunity.
Documents that help (if applicable):
- Proof of any funding, such as scholarship, legislative support or income, unless stated on the bank statement
- 1-month Report to the Bank
- Confirm any incentives, unless stated on your bank statement