Deakin India 20 percent Merit Scholarship is open to Indian students only. The scholarship requires undergraduate, master, associate, associate, bachelor program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at Deakin University. The scholarship deadline is 15 Dec 2021.
Masters and Undergraduates
Required Subjects: The scholarship is available for students to undertake bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Benefits from Scholarships:
A scholarship is valid for the course’s usual duration.
- 20 percent of the total tuition fee stated in your letter of the bid. Upon each relevant census, date payments will be added to your fee record.
Eligible Nationalities: Open to Indian students
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants should be Indians residing in India.
- Applicants can apply through any INDIA based Deakin Authorized Agent.
Applicants will meet the academic eligibility requirements listed below:
Criteria for Academic Eligibility
- An average score of 65-74.9% in a graduate degree when applying for a postgraduate course, or
- An average score in the 12th standard (as defined by NOOSR) between 70-74.9 percent when applying for an undergraduate program.
We must satisfy all requirements. This scholarship is subject to the approval of the terms and conditions set out in the admission form.
Maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65 is subject to continued eligibility
Study procedure: Candidates must be enrolled in the university’s undergraduate or master’s degree program. So then contact the email@example.com for more information on the grant.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2021
Deakin India 20 percent Merit Scholarship is available at Deakin University for completing Undergraduate, Masters, Bachelor programs.
Within this scholarship program, the following subject is available for review.
- All Subjects